The ideaPrinter is the 3D printer you need to make a great impression.
Fast printing? Check.
Big parts? Check.
Great accuracy? Check.
The ideaPrinter's all metal chassis provides the stability needed to produce great looking parts. It's custom machined heavy-duty X/Y system frame gives the ideaPrinter's the ability to create beautiful prints.
Large build volume:
- 305 mm x 205 mm x 175 mm / 12" x 8" x 6.8" (F100)
- 305 mm x 205 mm x 575 mm / 12" x 8" x 22.6" (F100L)
- .02 mm resolution
- Smooth accelerated motion allows for fast speeds
- Up to 300 mm/sec travel, 200 mm/sec printing
- 0.1 mm layer height (fine mode)
- 0.2 mm layer height (standard mode)
- Heavy-duty machined aluminum sub-frame for a stable X/Y stage
- Optimized for PLA plastic.
- Uses 3 mm plastic filament
- Bowden drive configuration
- 0.4 mm nozzle diameter
User friendly control interface
- LCD interface with click-dial control wheel
- Print directly from SD card
- Print from computer via USB
- Load/unload filament
- Print bed calibration assist
Supports industry standard G-code
- You can use your existing G-code generators
- Allows you to modify/enhance the print commands
For beginners and experts.
The ideaMaker Software is written from the ground up to get you printing quickly. Beneath its simple user interface, the ideaMaker is loaded with features that rival the best slicing tools on the market. Best of all, the software is free for anyone to try!
ideaMaker Key features
Natively-compiled, multi-threaded, highly efficient and fast slicing software
Ungroup feature to separate parts inside assemblies
Trim/Split feature to chop large models into smaller chunks
Comprehensive set of repair features for fixing bad models
User-friendly interface that is very easy to use, only 4 clicks to make a print
Automatically generates support structures
Compatible with most desktop 3d printers
64-bit slicing engine
Supports slicing of large and complex models
Manages multiple printing profiles to easily switch between different print settings
Supports multiple printer settings
View cross-section of models
There's an ideaPrinter waiting for you.
Contact an authorized ideaPrinter reseller to get your own ideaPrinter F100 or ideaPrinter F100L.
Master US Distributor for ideaPrinter
For reseller inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org